Product code: EPS EN 13163 T2-L2-W2-S1-P4-BS 50-DS(N)2-DS(70,-)2-TR 100. Expanded polysterene foam boadrs TYRON WALL EPS S-044 are produced from foamed polystyrene. The advanced technologies,which guarantee the highest quality, are applied in the production process.
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS E
- Overall heat-transfer coefficient: 0,044 W/mK
- Standard dimention: 1000x500mm
- Thickness: 10 – 250 mm
- Straight or milled edges
- Thermal insulation of ceillings from below in BSO
- Thermal insulation of ceillings from below with a facing;
- Thermal insulation of floors between joists;
- Thermal insulation in light beam-and-slab floors with a facing;
- Thermal insulation between rafters;
- Thermal insulation in the ventilated flat roofs;
- Thermal insulation of the multilayer walls with a ventilated or non-ventilated space:
- Thermal insulation of walls with the facing of a frame construction;
- Thermal insulation in the inner construction of the division walls;
TYRON WALL EPS S-044 complies with the standard PN-EN 13163:2009 and bears the Certificate of Comformity issued by Building Research Institute in Warsaw.