EPS EN 13163 T2-L3-W3-S5-P5-BS150-CS(10)100-DS(N)2-DS(70,-)2-DLT(1)5.
Styrofoam boards TYRON DACH EPS 100 – 038 are manufactured from foamed polystyrene.
During production, we use advanced technologies that guarantee the highest quality.
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS E
- Heat transfer coefficient: 0.038 W/mK
- Compressive stress at 10% strain: ≥ 100 kPa
- Flexural strength: ≥ 150 kPa
- Standard dimensions: 1000×500 mm
- Thickness: 10 – 300 mm
- Straight or milled edges
- Thermal insulation of foundation walls and basement walls with normally loaded waterproofing;
- Thermal insulation of floors on the ground with floor subfloor normally loaded;
- Core of wall and roof sandwich panels with membrane cladding;
- Thermal insulation of ceilings under the floor subfloor, moderately loaded;
- Thermal insulation on the rafters;
- Thermal insulation of flat roofs;
- Thermal insulation of terraces and balconies;
- Thermal insulation for underfloor heating systems;
- Insulation of ceilings over passageways; thermal insulation in prefabricated sandwich panels;
- Thermal insulation of plinths in external composite insulation systems;
- Thermal insulation of floors under the subfloor of prefabricated slabs.
TYRON DACH EPS 100 – 038 meets the PN-EN 13163:2012+A1:2015 standard and has a Certificate of Conformity issued by: Polish Centre for Testing and Certification S.A. and the Institute of Building Technology in Warsaw