Product code: EPS EN 13163 T2-L3-W3-S5-P10-BS 250-CS(10)200-DS(N)5-DS(70,-)2-DLT(1)5. Expanded polysterene foam boadrs TYRON PARKING ESP 200-036 are produced from foamed polystyrene. The advanced technologies,which guarantee the highest quality, are applied in the production process.
- Reaction to fire: EUROCLASS E
- Overall heat-transfer coefficient: 0,036 W/mK
- Standard dimention: 1000x500mm
- Thickness: 10 – 250 mm
- Straight or milled edges
- Thermal insulation of foundation walls and cellar walls with anti-water insulation heavily loaded;
- Thermal insulation of floors under the subfloor, heavily loaded;
- Thermal insulation of flat roofs;
- Construction filling of the road and railway embankments, bridge heads and other engineering constructions.
- Insulating layer against freezing in the road and railway constructions;
- Thermal insulation of terraces heavily loaded;
- Thermal insulation of foors in the sport facilities, garages and parking spaces;
- Thermal insulation of socles in the outer comples insulation systems;
TYRON PARKING EPS 200-036 complies with the standard PN-EN 13163:2012 and bears the Certificate of Comformity issued by Building Research Institute in Warsaw.